Our client, a dynamic company dedicated to providing Group Accounting Solutions is looking to recruit an IFRS Expert. The ideal candidate MUST have 5 yrs of experience in the big 4 (Delloite, PWC, EY, KPMG).
- Give your advice on the current and new IFRS standards
- Closely follow the IFRS developments and translate them.
- Be the point of contact within our office for all questions related to advice.
- Work together with our IFRS community and IFRS team.
- Act as an expert regarding all IFRS related questions and support.
- Monitor IFRS developments and make an impact analysis on reporting, systems, projects.
- Provide substantive publications, follow-up on developments and publications relating to IFRS.
- Stay up to date on all relevant changes in the IFRS landscape.
- Giving IFRS related presentations.
- B. Com or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Must have CPAK / ACCA
- 10 yrs of relevant working experience in IFRS domain.
- Ability to identify IFRS problem areas and recommend solutions
- Excellent analytical, writing and facilitation skills
- Excellent management and strong communication skills
Deadline: 30th Feb 2022
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the subject stating IFRS Expert.